Reservations cancellation policy
Reservations have to be cancelled no later than 6 hours prior to the time of reservation. Cancellations will only be accepted by email. Your deposit will not be refunded in case of cancellation within less than 6 hours or no-show. If you choose not to provide the required information or submit an incorrect or incomplete number we will be unable to guarantee the table reservation and therefore will not confirm. Please note by submitting this reservation form you acknowledge and agree to the Flying Fishbone Restaurant`s cancellation policy and authorize us to charge your credit card for the $25 per person deposit.
Please note our amenity regulations: All ordered amenities are non-refundable should the amenity self or value remain unclaimed.
- Gift certificates must be presented in print for payment; if total purchase is less than gift certificate amount the remaining difference is non-refundable. No cash will be refunded.
- If the gift certificate is lost or forgotten it can only be redeemed with prior notification to the Flying Fishbone management and its correct confirmation number. Champagne orders, flower â€“ and cake arrangements
- All of the above mentioned are personalized orders that require and are only for on property presentation , therefore exact date and time of reservation and names of guests who will claim (or who the amenity is intended for) are to be specified upon ordering.
- Should the guests who will claim (or who the amenity is intended for) not show for â€“ or cancel their reservation or any given names while ordering not match our reservation records and therefore miss receiving the amenity, we cannot be held responsible. However, flower â€“ and cake arrangements can be claimed on property till 1 day after intended date. Champagne orders remain valid till claimed for 1 year after ordering with prior notice and identification of order confirmation number; should upon claiming the requested type not be available it will be substituted by an equally valued kind.
Paying a bill for another guest
- Exact date and time of reservation and names of guests who will claim (or who the payment is intended for) are to be specified upon ordering.
- Please note: No charge to the given credit card number will be attempted by us, unless the guest is correctly identified.
By submitting the entered information and checking the acceptance box you confirm the amenity order and authorize the Flying Fishbone Restaurant to charge the selected amount(s) to the card number provided.